haha I thought i would make that sound exciting when actually nothing really exciting has happened in a long time, well except for my husband coming home from his deployment after being gone for 6 months, he is actually due to go again in about 10 months if that. Let's see since he has been back we had a nice little week long vacation to Garmisch Germany where there is a military resort called Edelweiss, it was a very relaxing and expensive trip but well worth it! I haven't really done much crafting lately, okay none at all in well over 3 months, I think it's due for me to pull out some stuff and get to work. I have been going through a little ruff patch where I am really missing my family and friends and have been really lonely, this place honestly is not what I expected it to be, but I have my good days.
When we got back from our week long trip and went to an amusement park here in Germany, it was a lot of fun! So below are a few pictures from our trips.
Okay I am having problems moving these pictures around for some reason and so they are not in order, the first pic is of Cam and Jacki at the restaurant we ate at when we first got to the Resort. The second pic is Brad and the kids waiting for the bus to arrive for our first trip to the Bavarian Cheese/Meet factory. And the third pic is a beautiful waterfall we saw on our way up to the Resort.
2 comments:
Hey there!!! Glad to see some great pics of the fam. :o) I'm so sorry you are lonely. :o( I was kind of feeling that way today. I know I have God, but it's still hard to be withour friends and close family. Geez, it seems as though almost everyone has most from Nellis!
I haven't crafted in quite some time either. I probably going to sell most of all of my stamping stuff and just focus on sewing. Sad, huh? Tell the kiddos hello from Miss Shannon!!
I miss you Nicole. :o( Even though we don't talk on the phone, and I'm super lousy st sending cards, I think of you often!
Shannon
okay, MANY typographical errors! LOL
meant to write "without" and moved instead of most! LOL
Post a Comment