Monday, August 17, 2009

Random Post

Us at Eagles Nest, for those who don't know what Eagles Nest is, it was built for Hitler for his 50th Birthday, this place was amazing and scary at the same time, it was 6,000 miles up in the mountains!


Okay I must say sorry about the below post I just kind of gave up on it because it wasn't letting me move the pictures around, I was getting a little frustrated, so I am going to try again, here are some pics of the car/motorcycle show my husband entered his bike in and also some more pics from out trip, wish me luck in getting them uploaded correctly this time.




A view from Eagles Nest


Cameron trying to destroy a car at the car show


This one is of my silly Rex trying to get one of this mice that he loves to play with, what a silly cat!

1 comment:

Shannon Wallace said...

Oh my...that must be any boys dream! To take a sledge hammer to a car and destroy it!!!! LOL Go Cam!!!

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a proud Air Force wife and a mommy of 2 kids my son Cameron who is 11 and my daughter Jacki who is 7. We are currently in Germany and loving it, Germany is so beautiful.