The kids and I on a water ride, we rode this like a million times!

Cam and Jacki waiting on another water ride

Me being silly!

Cameron going through the healing waters
French Cemetary
Eagles Nest

I know I don't get many readers and some of them that are my readers also have myspace or facebook but here ar a few more pics from our vacation
2 comments:
Stay busy Nicole! Your time in Germany will fly by and before you know it you will be back in boring ole USA. LOl! I miss my friends and family too, but I just need to stay busy busy busy! I love seeing your pics, actually, I think I may have been to Eagles Next when I was a kid, I kinda remember it. I should ask my mom.
Nice photos...You look like you had a lot of fun. Glad to see you're very much enjoyed.
God bless!
Post a Comment