WOW I can't believe Halloween has come and gone already now it's time to get ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Here are a couple pictures of my little Bell and my Ninja warrior, over all they had a good time trick or treating. It was a huge crazy mess going on base though! Jacki started to panic around the large growd so we were done in just about an hour she was ready to go, so Brad and I happily left. They did get a lot of candy for the short time we were out there. All I have for now, until next time!
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
About Me
- loveanjel4!
- I am a proud Air Force wife and a mommy of 2 kids my son Cameron who is 11 and my daughter Jacki who is 7. We are currently in Germany and loving it, Germany is so beautiful.
2 comments:
We had a pretty good time here...not many people were giving out candy though. Owell, better for their teeth:o) TTYL
Great costumes! It was chaotic here on my side of the base too--just new base housing--absolutely dead in old Nellis Terrace! BTW, we stopped by your old home on Hunter. My friend Amanda's husband works with the guy that lives there.
Post a Comment