This last Friday was my last day for the Stampin Club I belong to, she starts back up in Jan but I told her I wasn't sure if I was going to come back or not as I have so much Stampin stuff and I don't use half of it. Andrea is a very talented lady so i am not sure if I can stay away or not, but the good news is she told me I could still come and not have to place an order but to just pay 5.00 to make the projects so I think that is just what I will do! I am addicted to her. HAHA!
Here are a couple pictures of the projects we did
the first one is my favorite so adorable and easy!
Saturday I am heading to Belgium with my friend Sonica, I am looking forward to getting away, we are going to Brussels, I am going to eat a yummy Belgium waffle maybe more then one or bring it home.
Thats all I have for now I will be sure to post pictures of my trip!
2 comments:
Cute projects! Have fun on your trip and I look forward to seeing the pics. I think we're getting some good news about our orders this week. Seems like things are moving on my husband's side, just gotta get my side taken care of now...
Oooohhhh...those are 2 cute!!! I LOVE the pumpkin, and the turkey is a very creative idea!
Post a Comment