Wednesday, October 29, 2008

FAMILY

Oh how I miss my family more then words can say, being so far away from everyone is just hard. All my nieces and nephews are growing up and moving on and I can't be there to enjoy their new chapters in life. I talked to my dad on the phone today and one of his beloved cats had to be put to sleep her name was Hersey and she was my cat before I moved to Lajes so it was a little hard for me to hear, I called her my little chinese kitty. Why can't life just stand still until I can be back in the states? Ha that would be great!!
Okay I made some changes mostly for my family so they can leave comments on my page just click on the comment part and click on the Anonymous buttom you should then be able to leave a comment.
A friend of mine (and my kids daycare provider) and I are going to Belgium on the 15th of Nov, it will be a wonderful treat for me to get away for a day, even if we have to be at the bus stop by 4 am. uggg..
That's all I have for now.

Love to everyone!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Oh fun! I want to see pics of Belgium!

jules said...

I want to go travel! Miss you bunches and bunches!

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a proud Air Force wife and a mommy of 2 kids my son Cameron who is 11 and my daughter Jacki who is 7. We are currently in Germany and loving it, Germany is so beautiful.