What is the world coming to? I visit foxnews.com several times a day and for some reason I am so sadden by the killings of Jennifer Hudsons mom and brother and now the 7 year old nephew? Why do people have to be so evil and hateful to kill a young innocent child? I mean really what do you get out of it? Or how about the most recent the skinhead plote to kill Obama? OH my gosh why? While I have no intention on voting for him just because he is black you want to kill him? Are you kidding me get over yourself and your hatred for people of a different race, what have they done to you? We live in an era now that excepts people of all different races we are all human and we all put our pants on the same way. I guess I just don't understand what goes through a person mind and how they were raised to hate so much? Do they get it from their parents? I think some of it yes, teach your children to love people no matter what race, religion, or disability they have. Isn't that what god wanted?
Okay so I think i am done with that.
On another note Jacki had her first Brownies event this weekend it was the founder of girl scouts birthday so they had a big bash to celebrate it, it was at the skating rink, Jacki and her troop had a really good time. Also yesterday my little girl lost her 2nd tooth from eating a french fry, I must admit I am glad this one is out as it was her bad tooth fom falling when she was 2. Here is a picture of my silly girl with her missing tooth. The other pictures are from Brownies her troop and the friendship circle.
One of these times I will figure out how to write next to the pictures or just figure out how to work this blog all together. Hope everyone has a wonderful week.
3 comments:
Hey there! I know what you mean about the hatred some people have. That is why I am glad that we are in the military and can expose our kids to the different people and cultures of the world. On another note, to write around your pictures, just click on them, and drag them to where you want them in your text. If you type the words first, then drag the pics into the words they will move in between the words. Did that make any sense? I hope so!
This was a sad tragedy for the Hudson family. People just have sick minds and think only of themselves and their needs.
Jackie is growing up so fast!!!
I tagged you! Go read my blog, and do it!
Post a Comment