Sunday, July 6, 2008

It's been awhile

Sorry it's been awhile since I last posted, I don't have any pictures to share this time but I do have a vent. Last night around 1015 ish we were putting the kids to bed after watching a movie and we heard some talking on the other side of the house, well it looks like we are going to have some neightbors, this really makes me upset because this is a HOUSE not a townhome and the only thing dividing us is a little thin DOOR, so there will be no privacy. We told the landlord a few months ago that we wanted to rent the other side once I got a job, well guess what? She didn't wait now we have to share this house with someone else. I will have to take pictures of the only door dividing us and then you can see what I am so upset about it. We also would share the front door entrance they would go to the left and us the right. Yeah not very happy about that either. Another reason I am upset is because she didn't even ask us if we still wanted that side or not. OK that is all for now.
Our first 4th of July in Germany was pretty uneventful we went to the big festivites they had on base it was nice however very packed over an hour wait in any of the lines. Brad and I decided we will not be going back next year we can just go and watch the fireworks on the side of the road.
I start my job tomorrow I am actually looking forward to going to work, how many people actually say that?
OK I think that is all for now, thanks for stoping by my blog.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Oh, I am so sorry about the other side of the house being rented! Hopefully you can talk to your landlord about it and something will work out. Maybe it's a temporary thing, cuz the landlord needed the money or something? I hope you love your job, and no it's not wierd to be looking forward to working. I kinda am, only I think I'm going to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator! Not sure exactly how it's gonna work yet, but I'm in contact with a demonstrator so we'll see. Ok, didn't mean for this to turn into a letter! LOL!

Shannon Wallace said...

Wow, that sounds not so great...sharing a side of a house. I hope that are kind neighbors and become good friends! You never know, God plans everything for a reason, so it's my prayer that everything works out. :)

I hope you're enjoying your job! I know how much it means to you to be back in the workplace!

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a proud Air Force wife and a mommy of 2 kids my son Cameron who is 11 and my daughter Jacki who is 7. We are currently in Germany and loving it, Germany is so beautiful.