Wednesday, June 25, 2008

It's offical




I start my job on the 7th of July working in Finance, I think this is going to be a good job for me and is going to keep me busy something that I really need right now. Tomorrow we find out if Brad made MSgt or not he is pretty sure he made it this time and like I told my friend April if he doesn't he is being kicked to the curb. HAHA, I need a man who makes lots of money to pay for my shopping, ok so marrying a guy in the military certainly isn't a guy with lots of money. I leave you with a few pictures from a festival I went to a few weeks ago with my friend Sandy and her family. Also a picture of Jacki and I in her class they had a muffins with mom thing they sang cute songs to us.

1 comment:

Angie said...

I hope Brad made MSgt! David made Tech, he was SO surprised! I knew he could do it though. I'm so glad things are looking up for you. Enjoy that new job, and keep stamping!

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a proud Air Force wife and a mommy of 2 kids my son Cameron who is 11 and my daughter Jacki who is 7. We are currently in Germany and loving it, Germany is so beautiful.