Some projects I have done at Stampin UP party's, this is one of the things that I really enjoy doing this type of stuff the third one is the chalkboard technique from SplitCoaststampers.com I really enjoy doing that one so much so I am going to purchase all the products to do it. And the first one is a staionary holder how cute is that? And the bottom two are from a Stamp a Stack I went to at the community center. I could not have done any of these if it weren't for Andrea Nigg, all my friends who know me know I am not very creative so I could not have done there with out her.
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
About Me
- loveanjel4!
- I am a proud Air Force wife and a mommy of 2 kids my son Cameron who is 11 and my daughter Jacki who is 7. We are currently in Germany and loving it, Germany is so beautiful.
2 comments:
Wow, Nicole - those are beautiful! You're so creative.
You are getting so talented!
Post a Comment