Hello friends, it's been a few days since my last post, well I now have a job and it seems as though by the time we get off work and get home it's time to go to bed and the next day is here already. On Friday I found out a friend of mine at Nellis passed away from a motorcycle accident, it came as a huge suprise and I am still in shock over it. He was a Lt in the Air Force and worked in Engineering with me. A bunch of us would go to lunch on a regular basis, I can only imagine how his friends and family back home are doing as I am heartbroken as well.
Saturday was a fun day I went to a stamp camp and made a couple really cute cards. I will post them later. I think this is it for now. Cheers from Germany!
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
About Me
- loveanjel4!
- I am a proud Air Force wife and a mommy of 2 kids my son Cameron who is 11 and my daughter Jacki who is 7. We are currently in Germany and loving it, Germany is so beautiful.
1 comment:
Oh Nicole, I'm sorry about your friend. I don't like motorcycles, but the men love them. What can you do? I know Brad has one, isn't it scary? David wants one when we get to Italy, I'm scared to death he'll get hurt, or worse. I'm glad you got to go to a stamp camp. I wanna go!
Post a Comment