
We took a bus tour for about an hour and a half around the city pictures are from the bus. The picture below is of Nymphenburg Castle, where King Ludwig was born, very pretty.

And below is a picture of one of 3 city gates they used for entry into into the city. Oh yes you had to enter through these gates back in the day some never came back through. Okay for some reason it's not letting me upload anymore pictures, so I will post more tomorrow! Until then have a wonderful rest of the week.

1 comment:
That's so neat Nicole. I can't wait to do some actual touring with a group. There is a lot around here that is beautiful too, but I don't know the history like I would if I were on a tour. Great pictures, I can't wait to see more.
Post a Comment