

The second one wasn't as easy, but I love the results of it, we used versa mark and glassy glaze Enamel for the broken glass look, I tried to get a good picture of it but it just wasn't turning out. So here are is only one picture of the cards I made.

My next trip is Munich and Dachau Concentration Camp, I love history and this was a HUGE part of it, I know it will be very sad but also educational at the same time. Dachau was Germany's first concentration camp in 1933. I am glad to be in Germany to give me the chance to travel like I am.
My last few day have consisted of cleaning up after my daughter's vomiting, we took her to the ER on Sunday because she was vomiting since 2:00 am Sunday none stop well we were there for about 7 hours, they had to do an IV on her, give her nasua meds and some tylenol by the time we left her temp went back up but she was feeling good, well not the case the next day she got sick yet again and her temp was slowing rising. I called the Dr back and said she wasn't getting any better they told me it's a nasty stomach flu going around that can last up to a week, Oh great not what I wanted to hear well this is now day 3 and I have seen just a slight change, she is actually wanting to eat but it's only a few bites at a time and then she is done and today she hasn't vomited however it's now coming out the other end! Doesn't this all sound fun? Just pray for me that Cameron and I do not get whatever my sweet baby girl has.
That's all for now, I hope everyone has a wonderful week!
3 comments:
Love the projects! I still haven't done anything and I don't feel like doing anything:o(
Ahh, the joys of parenthood. Hope she gets all better soon, and I'll pray that you and Cam don't get sick. It's not easy being sick when the hubby's away. You can't rest, and that's what you need to get better. Lots of hand washing(I know you hate it) and prayer. Take care!
I love yoru projects. I need to get up to my stamp room today. I have some things on my to do list that are calling out to me! I hope Jacki is all better today, and that you and Cam are not sick! Missing you.
Oh my Nicole, those cards you made are gorgeous!!! I have never made anything that beautiful!! Look at you, Miss Stamper. :o)
Post a Comment