Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's Christmas time!

It's that time of year and I love getting snail mail and especially these wonderful cards from my friends in the States. The first card is from mywonderful friend Julie from Nellis she is very talented in making cards and I can't wait for her to join me here in Germany, it's not the same without all my friends from Nellis. The second card is from my ever so talented friend Angie, I am praying for her and her family that they get their orders to Italy soon! Both my friend Angie and Julie sent me beautiful pictures of their kids, It's amazing how fast they grow, it's only been a year since I left Nellis and it's seems as though I have missed so much! My third card is from my sweet friend Shannon she was Cameron's daycare provider before we left Nellis, my son loved her and her boys. As you can see from the cards below each one of my friends are creative. Thank you my friends for the wonderful cards you truly made my day!






3 comments:

Angie said...

I'm so glad you liked the card and pictures! BTW, we got our orders!!! WOOHOO!!! We got them just two nights ago, but now we are trying to figure out when we can actually go. We don't have our VISAS yet because we needed our orders first. Did you guys have to get VISAS before you moved to Germany? It's such a pain! And there was a chance that David was going to be able to spend Christmas with us here in Hawaii, but now it looks like he won't. UGH. But we do have orders and that is a Christmas Blessing itself! BTW, did you see the Christmas card Julie sent me (on my blog). TOTALLY different from yours. It's so cool the different things she comes up with!

Unknown said...

hey i love ur christmas cards they r so cute and good...i wish i was as creative as u guys...but hear u about getin in the christmas spirt its so hard to when u dont hav family around or the weather but we got snow yesterday and i guess las vegas hasnt had any for 30yrs which is crazy well ill talk to u later hope u hav a good christmas and sorry to hear that hubby is deployin again hope it gets better

Shannon Wallace said...

Those other cards mkae min look pathetic! I'm so not creative anymore. And I could've sworn there was another gold ribbon on yours going vertically??? I'm puzzled?

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a proud Air Force wife and a mommy of 2 kids my son Cameron who is 11 and my daughter Jacki who is 7. We are currently in Germany and loving it, Germany is so beautiful.