WOW how time has gone by so fast. My lastest adventure took me to Amsterdam, I liked it however it was not one of my favorite places, I was able to see Anne Frank's house and the Wax museum, two definite highlights. Amsterdam is very opne about everything, drugs and sex of course the famous red light district. WOW! I am not sure if I would want to take my kids there during the evening and it's a much prettier place at night too. So below are just a few pictures from my trip and also a babyshower invite that I did. My inspiration is from the following link. We found out a few weeks ago that we will be staying in Germany for another year, so we will be here for 4 years instead of 3. I am looking forward to another year here.
Also as on another note I will not be posting pictures of my kids on here anymore, I don't want some weirdo coming to my blog and taking my pics of my babies.
I love how these turned out, I also used my bigshot to make the "raised look" I think they turned out really cute.
WWII memorial
Wooden shoe maker
Part of Anne Frank's hide-out
1 comment:
Well I follow you, but for some strange reason I never get email updates! Anyway, I love those invites that you made!!! Adorable indeed!!
I am glad that you are enjoying the culture over there, and you will get to enjoy it for another year. Where do you think you will go next? Is Brad due to retire soon? Take care!!!
Post a Comment