Hi Friends and Family,
It's been awhile since I last posted, we moved into base housing and I without internet service for a few weeks. Shortly after Brad left for his deployment well specifically a week after he left we moved into housing, it was very exhausting but I survived as I always do, but I am pretty sure I don't want to do it again EVER by myself with two kids and working full time all that = no fun!! I don't really have any new pictures to share with everyone, I have been asked to post some pictures of the new place but you all truly aren't missing anything trust me, it's very smalled compared to what we came from, but I am not complaining as this is what we asked for. The positives we are on base it's close to everything and I can take as many baths and showers as I want! LOL!!!
Today was really nice I had a wonderful massage, it was a little akward as in Germany there really is no modisty and to cover up it was this little towel that well doesn't cover much of anything, I then got a brow wax another thing I haven't had done in well about 2 years, so it was a much needed me day!
Okay so this is all I have for now I hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend!
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
About Me
- loveanjel4!
- I am a proud Air Force wife and a mommy of 2 kids my son Cameron who is 11 and my daughter Jacki who is 7. We are currently in Germany and loving it, Germany is so beautiful.
No comments:
Post a Comment